I may not be posting much next week… or then again, maybe I will! I plan on taking it easy and not feeling compelled to stick with my regular 5xs a week schedule. I hope the Christmas break will be joyful and merry for you and your family and that you (especially you fellow moms) will get to take it easy after all the craziness of putting on Christmas.
Speaking of putting on Christmas, here’s what we’ll be eating tomorrow.
Since the hubby has been eating like a caveman (#paleo), and I’ve been trying to a little bit, I wanted to make sure some (tho definitely not all) of the menu will please the primal palate.
(just our family)
- Monkey Bread — going to halve the recipe this time
- Fruit Salad — lots of cantaloupe, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, grapes and banana
- Bacon & Eggs — #paleo
Mid Day Munchies
- Veggie Tray — with hummus and ranch dip
- Cheese Tray + crackers
- Ham & Cheese sandwiches
- Sweet & Spicy nuts — #paleo
(Serving 7 adults + 4 kids)
- Prime Rib with roasted garlic and horseradish crust — #paleo
- Corn Pudding
- Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes — reheated in the crockpot
- Skinny Glazed Sweet Potatoes (crockpot) – #paleo friendly (has some sugar)
- Broccoli Salad
- Strawberry Salad – the one I’m making is very sweet, next year I might try this one.
- Jellied Cranberry Sauce — straight from the can, nothing fancy